Premed 101 Forums

Swung by Mac Admission Office today

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was told that Interview offers should go out on the last week of January, or first week of Febuary at the latest.

This is not exactly ground-breaking news, I am sure. But still this is straight from the horse's mouth...I think her name was Wendy

I dont think Wendy would like being called a horse...

Good luck to all of you!

I like this positive thinking.

Let's think of all of this as a surprise waiting to happen. As if (back when things were simple) we are all eight years old and waiting to see what presents there are under the Christmas tree.

The idea of being excited for something special makes me feel a lot better about this whole process.

My friend just gave me a hug because she said she's excited FOR me. I liked that because it's just a better spin to give to these things. Don't be anxious - be excited :rolleyes:

All that being said, I need to submit my applications to this graduate program I want by February 1.... so I really hope interview dates come out before then.

Let's think of all of this as a surprise waiting to happen. As if (back when things were simple) we are all eight years old and waiting to see what presents there are under the Christmas tree.

The idea of being excited for something special makes me feel a lot better about this whole process.

My friend just gave me a hug because she said she's excited FOR me. I liked that because it's just a better spin to give to these things. Don't be anxious - be excited :rolleyes:

All that being said, I need to submit my applications to this graduate program I want by February 1.... so I really hope interview dates come out before then.

Good luck everyone!!! Im SUPER EXCITED! Just think of how much we have accomplished on the way to this waiting point. Amazing. So proud of us.

Heyy Medbat, well I can't be included in your good luckeries because I won't be applying til September but I hope that the year I am accepted, positive/healthy thinkers who actually know how to have a good time are accepted too. :)

Can't believe you looked that up/posted it. I'm going to be so nervous every time I check my email now!!!

I wouldn't expect anything today though. They said last week of Jan/early Feb. I'm expecting Mac next week and probably Queens and Western too.

I think they said beginning of Feb last year too, though!

Ottawa and UofC are next week as well :)

Yea Ott confirmed it's Jan 31. With respect to Mac, I'll just assume it comes next week so that if it's this week it ends up being an/a (un)pleasant surprise!

I kind of hope it doesn't come until next week, I've planned a visit home during the 30th-1st (probable invite days) so I don't go crazy by myself waiting. Would be nice if Mac is released sometime in there as well!

Has anyone called them?...

Today, I heard someone in the Starbucks line saying that he heard they won't come out until the first week of February.

And to be honest, that's not what I wanted to hear.

Archived