Premed 101 Forums

Swung by Mac Admission Office today

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the reply I got from the admissions office was at 3:59 pm today and she said the letters were going out "shortly". So... I don't think this person could've possibly gotten her letter if they were placed in the mail today.

Wishful thinking: They sent out the rejection letters already, and all of us who are still waiting are getting interviews! :P

Well, I did a little creeping and last year people who got invites got an email followed by a snail mail letter. So maybe they want to have everything in the mail before they send out emails?

That was the same for rejections as well. I guess we will just wait and see.

Good luck everyone!

Hmmm can anyone confirm this... has anyone else been emailed a rejection (I feel like it would've come up on these boards sooner??) but you might have heard right, don't get worried until we have some confirmations :)

Also... given that I'm from London, Ontario and my mail comes at noon everyday and trust me it's double checked everyday ;) hahaha and I haven't received anything yet!

I think someone may have commented on this earlier in this thread but they may send out the letters some time in advance of the emails this year. So some of us may hear first via snail mail before receiving our emails. Could be used to assist the admins in responding to queries re: invites/rejections.

It's so frustrating having to wait for schools to send out these invitations and rejections, but I think that if they actually had a date set in stone that we knew of in advance the waiting would be much easier. Constantly checking these forums and my e-mail hoping to see that the invitations/rejections have been sent is terribly stressful.

Archived