Premed 101 Forums

Swung by Mac Admission Office today

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's doesn't seem like very many have been received yet so lets not start jumping to conclusions. I wouldn't be surprised if invites were sent together and regrets were sent together because that's how the lists would be compiled, but I doubt there'd be a huge difference in when they were mailed. It's the delivery that's going to make the torture last for weeks for some.

If a lot had been received then there would be a lot more activity with stats and a lot less speculation. Speculation's all we've got at this point unless your the lucky few who gave you mail carrier an extra special Christmas present.

i called the office today. here's what I was told:

-invites: email + mail (invite package)

-regrets: email

either way, if not heard by Friday, should contact admission office

very helpful people i must say

It's funny how much conflicting info there's in this thread. Someone has already mentioned that their friend received a rejection letter by snail mail.... :confused:

I'm a bit skeptical about that reject. I feel as though if they had sent rejects yesterday (or perhaps even the day before, for that person to have gotten the rejection letter yesterday), then there would have been at least one other person who checks these boards who received a rejection yesterday or today. I mean, by 1 day after sending, Hamilton + GTA should have at least received the mail.

i called the office today. here's what I was told:

-invites: email + mail (invite package)

-regrets: email

either way, if not heard by Friday, should contact admission office

very helpful people i must say

Thanks for checking up on that, muhgel - I like it! No faffing about!!

Archived