Premed 101 Forums

Med School Memes

Guest Transparent

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

People who actually say this are full of bs.

If you truely care then go become a charity worker, or a fireman, or a policeman. And if truely care about cancer, then go into research and find a cure.

Doctor's don't find cures to alot of these diseases, it's usually researchers (who can be doctors).

^

If you truely care then go become a charity worker, or a fireman, or a policeman. And if truely care about cancer, then go into research and find a cure.

Doctor's don't find cures to alot of these diseases, it's usually researchers (who can be doctors).

True, but this is Good Guy Greg we're talking about here :D

^

3osahj.jpg

^

I disagree, there's many different ways to help people. I was in the hospital a lot as a kid and appreciated the crap out of all the doctors who saved my life....I want to help people just like how they helped me. And I will be a researcher/doctor (MD/PhD program) :-)

Archived