Premed 101 Forums

Med School Memes

Guest Transparent

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote

18733236.jpg

True that ahah! Because of Future_doc, I can't stop myself from browsing this forum atleast twice a day. ;)

She (and I) literally saved your life. Instead of having to complete 4 years of undergrad to be able to apply, you will now be able to apply only after 2 years of cegep. Also, French schools won't require you to do ECs, but it still helps during the MMI.

True that ahah! Because of Future_doc, I can't stop myself from browsing this forum atleast twice a day. ;)

u ever wonder how she looks like?

Wait. Future_doc is a female?

Oh yes, she is :)

When she actually becomes a doctor I am going to have to figure out a way of changing that username to just plan Doc or something.

She (and I) literally saved your life. Instead of having to complete 4 years of undergrad to be able to apply, you will now be able to apply only after 2 years of cegep. Also, French schools won't require you to do ECs, but it still helps during the MMI.

Very, very true! :). I just can't wrap my mind with the fact that Future_doc is a girl haha. That destroy's the image I had in mind haha.

But also, another cool thing is that price tag! I only had to pay 205.10$ for a WHOLE year!!! How crazy is that?!?!?!

Very, very true! :). I just can't wrap my mind with the fact that Future_doc is a girl haha. That destroy's the image I had in mind haha.

But also, another cool thing is that price tag! I only had to pay 205.10$ for a WHOLE year!!! How crazy is that?!?!?!

That price tag is amazing! :P

When I try to guess the gender of a member, I am usually incorrecr 98% of the time. :rolleyes:

I am quite unspectacular looking and don't stand out in a crowd. I am short, mildly overweight and wear glasses. I guess you can say I look like your average nerdy student and I am far from the brightest lightbulb in my class. I have an incredible work ethic and that compensates for any lack of natural intelligence. Many are able to catch on quickly with a minimum of effort and this does not apply to me. You can never judge a book my its cover. :) Better you imagine me than actually see me. :P

I am quite unspectacular looking and don't stand out in a crowd. I am short, mildly overweight and wear glasses. I guess you can say I look like your average nerdy student and I am far from the brightest lightbulb in my class. I have an incredible work ethic and that compensates for any lack of natural intelligence. Many are able to catch on quickly with a minimum of effort and this does not apply to me. You can never judge a book my its cover. :) Better you imagine me than actually see me. :P

Why do i get the feeling you just told us the exact opposite of whats true lol

Archived