Premed 101 Forums

Med School Memes

Guest Transparent

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very, very true! :). I just can't wrap my mind with the fact that Future_doc is a girl haha. That destroy's the image I had in mind haha.

But also, another cool thing is that price tag! I only had to pay 205.10$ for a WHOLE year!!! How crazy is that?!?!?!

That price tag is amazing! :P

When I try to guess the gender of a member, I am usually incorrecr 98% of the time. :rolleyes:

wait what? you pay 205 bucks for a year of med school? that

is bull !!!

^Actually it was more like congratulations, you got into med school. Now you should spend your whole summer either studying or working, 'cause it's not like you'll have to do that for the rest of your life.

Lol, please tell me that did not happen to you! Oh asian parents. They keep us on our toes, lol. The best moments are when you happen to complain about studying in their presence and you get a lecture about the trials they faced when they were students. Actually, let me make a meme on that one, haha!

Wow you guys are really taking this to another level lol.

quick question thought why is neo depressed?

Wait... Keeanu showing emotion? :eek:

LOL... In all seriousness... I think it's either from Hardball or maybe the one with Sandra Bullock... The Lake House or something?

Or I could be totally wrong.....

Wow you guys are really taking this to another level lol.

quick question thought why is neo depressed?

Top theory: halfway through his peanut butter and jelly sandwich, he realized how terrible the last two Matrix films were.

Alternative theory: he found a hair on his sandwich.

Top theory: halfway through his peanut butter and jelly sandwich, he realized how terrible the last two Matrix films were.

Alternative theory: he found a hair on his sandwich.

That's unfortunate :(

I guess its just another case of guy finds hair in his sandwich

On side note, I thought the 2nd matrix was good thought.

Wait... Keeanu showing emotion? :eek:

LOL... In all seriousness... I think it's either from Hardball or maybe the one with Sandra Bullock... The Lake House or something?

Or I could be totally wrong.....

He wasn't sad, he was just eating a sandwich on a bench between filming and some pap caught a pic of him and people labelled him as sad. He went on some talkshow about it and was surprised at the internet response to what he thought was a normal event.

18945346.jpg

My mom/husband/friends have told people that I got interviews a while ago. Then random acquaintances see me and say 'congrats on getting into med school!' Then I look like :confused: and say '...erm, thanks, but I did not get in anywhere.' I feel very loved, but it is AWKWARD.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Archived