Premed 101 Forums

Med School Memes

Guest Transparent

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3os95w.jpg

Someone should make a Final Destination movie where people on the waitlist die mysteriously one by one, until someones traces it back to a disgruntled psychopath premed who's applied all his life and finally got onto a waitlist. Hey Hollywood if you're reading this, PM me and we can work out a deal.:P

Someone should make a Final Destination movie where people on the waitlist die mysteriously one by one, until someones traces it back to a disgruntled psychopath premed who's applied all his life and finally got onto a waitlist. Hey Hollywood if you're reading this, PM me and we can work out a deal.:P

Great idea for an interview day video :)

I can totally imagine the trailer for this.

"They put him on the wait list... he put them on the dead list."

I don't find this funny as it's not true.

Its ment to be sarcastic, i actually find it funny because i know a couple of people who are like this. They think if they dont get a 95+ on every test then they are not getting in lol.

Archived