Premed 101 Forums

Countdown

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please don't.

Of all the various body parts - why your arm?

After a thorough search of vestigial parts of humans (a la wikipedia of course), may I suggest you instead chew (or knaw) on these healthy alternatives with slightly reduced consequences upon removal:

- appendix

- wisdom teeth

- tailbone

- Occipitalis muscle

- foreskin

- plica semilunaris of conjunctiva

I'm not sure I own some of these body parts. o.O lol!

Maybe I should take up fingernail chewing :D

This thread needs to be a part of next years mac video

Agreed.

This is like the night before my MCAT results came out. I am nervous and jumpy.

I kept myself occupied for an hour by watching the latest game of thrones episode, but now I am fidgety again.

Good call. I haven't watched this season... Thanks! Just found a way to kill at least 7 hours

does anyone else feel their stomach churning and literally going from the motions of elated to disappointment continuously? ... if my emotions could be graphed, it would look sinusoidal!

Exactly that. I have a 4 hour licensing exam in the morning and my nausea is taking to new extents -________-

Exactly that. I have a 4 hour licensing exam in the morning and my nausea is taking to new extents -________-

I'll add to this list of side effects from the anxiety of waiting:

-ate dinner...

-got diarrhea 15 mins later

Same thing happened when i decided to have a small breakfast (some cherios) an hour before running a quarter marathon couple years ago. Trying to find a bathroom right before the race wasn't fun at all..

FML

I'll add to this list of side effects from the anxiety of waiting:

-ate dinner...

-got diarrhea 15 mins later

Same thing happened when i decided to have a small breakfast (some cherios) an hour before running a quarter marathon couple years ago. Trying to find a bathroom right before the race wasn't fun at all..

FML

LOL are you sure it's just not the fiber? ...that explains the sudden weight loss I'm having, nothing like stress as a laxative to bring on that summer bod :D

small disclaimer: stress induced irritable bowels are not recommended for obtaining a summer bod ;)

LOL are you sure it's just not the fiber? ...that explains the sudden weight loss I'm having, nothing like stress as a laxative to bring on that summer bod :D

small disclaimer: stress induced irritable bowels are not recommended for obtaining a summer bod ;)

I needed that disclaimer to stop my thoughts lol

Archived