Premed 101 Forums

Countdown

The worst part is, I just got my exam grades back. I totally bombed all of them. Mac's formula for next year changed to emphasize more on GPA (which is not a good thing for me) and verbal (also no good).

I guess if I don't get in, I'm going to have a hard time next year

Where does this say that?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to take this opportunity to thank one of my biggest supporters throughout this medical school experience... my fish.

I've been talking to my fish a lot over the last few weeks about the application process and my hopes and dreams. He's actually quite excited as well because I've promised him a larger tank and dried prawns if I get in. I'm also considering purchasing a female for him to mate with but he's the type of fish that fights with the female during a complicated mating dance and ocasionally the male dies after impregnating the female.

Anyway, how does this relate to the previous post? It's as if my fish can feel my excitement. As the day gets closer, every morning when I tell him "it's only x more days", he expands to larger and larger sizes (he puffs up when excited).

Moral: don't forget your supporters are just as excited as you are!

Your story made my day!

We are just about there!!!

Would anyone like to stay up and share youtube videos till the decision comes out?

I'm so down for this idea hahaha... this is what I watch, remember that you "can do anything good, ya ya ya ya!"

pps. low and behold this is my only day off this week, so this message board/self-help is saving my sanity.

I'm so down for this idea hahaha... this is what I watch, remember that you "can do anything good, ya ya ya ya!"

pps. low and behold this is my only day off this week, so this message board/self-help is saving my sanity.

lol I found this after! It's so funny

I feel sick :(

Ditto, the email can't come any faster. I am soooooo nervous but I just want to know!!!! What are everyone's plans for the night if sleep escapes you which I have a feeling will happen. I don't know what to do to make the time go by.

Ditto, the email can't come any faster. I am soooooo nervous but I just want to know!!!! What are everyone's plans for the night if sleep escapes you which I have a feeling will happen. I don't know what to do to make the time go by.

Party on PM101 of course... And dragon slaying on Skyrim, demons on diablo? I still haven't decided if I'm going to get it yet...

my god why does this day feel infinitely long and yet simultaneously moving too fast????

so nervous I could eat my arm

Please don't.

Of all the various body parts - why your arm?

After a thorough search of vestigial parts of humans (a la wikipedia of course), may I suggest you instead chew (or knaw) on these healthy alternatives with slightly reduced consequences upon removal:

- appendix

- wisdom teeth

- tailbone

- Occipitalis muscle

- foreskin

- plica semilunaris of conjunctiva

Party on PM101 of course... And dragon slaying on Skyrim, demons on diablo? I still haven't decided if I'm going to get it yet...

So is Diablo III worth it? I'm still trying to figure out if I should buy it; I'm not a big Diablo fan tbh.

Archived