Premed 101 Forums

Countdown

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woa!! Gives me shudders to even read this post.

This wait is like a mental stamina test.....except from hell.

WE CAN DO IT! Only 15 days to go! It is scary to see the subject of the email, but it's probably for the best because I don't think I will be able to process anything I have to actually read in the body of the email!

Just sending some positive vibes out, 12 more days :D !!!

Let me be a signal repeater and send some more out!

Here's a tidbit: the ancient Vedic culture of the Indians believed in architectural principles that would diminish the effect of the Earth's magnetic field on the human psyche. Now, if only I could build a reverse mechanism to propagate wishful thinking into the stratosphere and cast a positive umbrella of success of all of us.....*sigh*

Let me be a signal repeater and send some more out!

Here's a tidbit: the ancient Vedic culture of the Indians believed in architectural principles that would diminish the effect of the Earth's magnetic field on the human psyche. Now, if only I could build a reverse mechanism to propagate wishful thinking into the stratosphere and cast a positive umbrella of success of all of us.....*sigh*

Oprah and her hordes believe this is possible just by wishing it! :D:eek:

does anyone know if we are to expect the email in the morning... or literally at midnight (as if an automatic email response gets sent out) ?

Sorry to hear Davejw, good luck, I know how you feel!

I THINK it's sometime before noon on the 15th

Does the email include acceptances and regrets... or will it come in waves just like interview invites? Ie) acceptances in the morning, regrets in the afternoon?

I'm pretty sure it all comes in one batch in the morning, maybe staggered by like 20 mins or so

Archived