Premed 101 Forums

2012 Waitlist Thread

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Long time lurker first time poster...

Got the big call from Pam yesterday thought I'd throw out some hope vibes for people that the wait list is still moving!!!

Good luck everyone

Cheers!

CONGRAAATS NaiNoremac!!! Wow 2 calls went out yesterday. What were your stats like?

Long time lurker first time poster...

Got the big call from Pam yesterday thought I'd throw out some hope vibes for people that the wait list is still moving!!!

Good luck everyone

Cheers!

Congratulations! Hope to meet you in September (or earlier)!

• 1 month later...
I really wish they would send us an email saying the class is full, or narrow-down the list like UofT does. Just wish I could move on peacefully already :P

not to be a negative nancy, but consider the class to be full :( . As rmorlean pointed out, movement at this point is extremely rare. Chin up, Dassy, good things are to come if you keep a positive attitude and your eye on the prize!

not to be a negative nancy, but consider the class to be full :( . As rmorlean pointed out, movement at this point is extremely rare. Chin up, Dassy, good things are to come if you keep a positive attitude and your eye on the prize!

Ya I've already assumed that for the past 1-2 months, but it would be nice for them just to email saying so or cut the list down like UofT. Already signed up for my lab rotations for grad school so getting excited for that :) I'm looking forward to having a year to just chill and have fun before applying again. Thanks to everyone on these forums for their help and friendship this past year and hope you guys starting in the fall have a great time!! :)

Archived