Premed 101 Forums

2012 Waitlist Thread

awwwww lol thanks!! Totally agree with you :P Good luck today, I know you and punknsmasher are definitely going to get in!!

I just had a four day weekend, so it was a nice relaxing break from stressing on the forums about the waitlist. Although some stress baking occurred once I heard that the list has already moved to windsor (cinnamon cookies ftw!!). I like to be optimistic for all of you, but I've already resigned myself to re-applying after a masters (I got a great gpa this year, so I'm sure I'll be fine the next time around).

Out of all the regular wait listers I'm rooting for u the most! Lol

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright! So of the high wait list people, are any left that we know of?

I honestly think that's it. Today was probably the last batch of high waitlisters and either later today or perhaps tomorrow they will start on the regular waitlist.

Congrats on all those who have received calls these past few days. It is quite the achievement and privilege - don't lose sight of that

Out of all the regular wait listers I'm rooting for u the most! Lol

Got the call, magical day WEEEEEEWWWWWWWTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Looks like my predictions were correct! Tomorrow is your day dassy! ;)

BOOM! Just got the call. :D

DASSY ur next! lol

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :D That's great news for you guys, I'm soooo happy for you!! Also you two are honestly the sweetest people ever :o Seriously don't know how I would be coping without the support of you guys and the rest of the forum.

ps/ Did you both get offered windsor?

Could someone tell me how many people get waitlisted overall each year and approximately how many people are on the normal waitlist? And I read earlier in the thread that high waitlist is around 15-30 people?

Also, how many spots are there at the Windsor campus this year? (last year was 38?) just trying to get a sense of my chances being on the normal waitlist...

Thanks!!

Could someone tell me how many people get waitlisted overall each year and approximately how many people are on the normal waitlist? And I read earlier in the thread that high waitlist is around 15-30 people?

Also, how many spots are there at the Windsor campus this year? (last year was 38?) just trying to get a sense of my chances being on the normal waitlist...

Thanks!!

theres been a ton of speculation throughout this thread, but honestly no one really knows exact numbers. I think in the end you just have to be patient. I found all the speculating only made me more anxious. Good Luck!

I concur with this... GOOOOOO DASSY!

Good luck tomorrow (or whenever they call) dassy!

Wow this looks fantastic. A lot of people going to the Windsor campus too, can't wait to meet all you guys! Hopefully Dassy you're next;)

First off, congratulations to everyone who got a call today, you must be over the moon!! Secondly, thank you to everyone on here for the support, you have no idea how much it means to me :) Wish you guys could all call Pam and petition for me to get in based on my obvious "coolness" :P

Archived