Premed 101 Forums

should i get an electric stubble trimmer?

dentopia11

For those of you (guys) who maintain the designer stubble beard, do you use an electric stubble trimmer? I need to decide whether i should invest in one...currently i just use a disposable razor and get a stubble-type look from not shaving for 1-2 days...this 1-2 day beard isnt the same look as a stubble, is it?

LOL. The only type of thread missing on this forum is "what should I eat for dinner?"

OP, I hope you are not talking about the dollar store disposable razors. Respect your face and invest in a good electric shaver :D

lol for the lack of a better term, i said disposable but i actually use the Mach3..this doesnt answer my question with respect to the stubble though.

lol, you must have alot of worries in your life if this is your big problem.

But,

Not that I am promoting a product, but I use the Gillette styler which works pretty good for getting the stubble look. It was only like 30 bucks so i thought why not. It has lasted me a month so far, so basically it has payed for itself since I am not buying razors anymore.

Cheers,

ABS

lol' date=' you must have alot of worries in your life if this is your big problem. [/b']

But,

Not that I am promoting a product, but I use the Gillette styler which works pretty good for getting the stubble look. It was only like 30 bucks so i thought why not. It has lasted me a month so far, so basically it has payed for itself since I am not buying razors anymore.

Cheers,

ABS

poor implication skills. :)

I rock the stubble. I just use regular hair clippers with no attachment.

A number zero.

If you're someone who likes to spend money for no reason, the i-Stubble.

70 bucks for an electric razor is pretty cheap actually.

So aside from everyone else posting a bunch of random unrelated stuff i'm going to go ahead and say, yes, electric razors are awesome. I've been using them since the start of second year (so i guess 3 years now) and I prefer them infinitely more to a standard razor.

Its just way faster and you never (i literally mean never unless you go full on seizure when using it) cut yourself. They're relatively inexpensive too, so just swing by a loblaws or something and pick one up that seems to suit your needs. If you want an actual shaver to remove the hair completely i highly recommend you get this one

https://panasonic.ca/english/personalhealth/mensgrooming/ESRT51S.asp#.UAhpjk5lSoE

i think i bought it off amazon last year and its awesome! Its not quite what you want, but honestly the sky is the limit in terms of the different attachments and stuff you can have once you just pick one and buy it.

70 bucks for an electric razor is pretty cheap actually.

So aside from everyone else posting a bunch of random unrelated stuff i'm going to go ahead and say, yes, electric razors are awesome. I've been using them since the start of second year (so i guess 3 years now) and I prefer them infinitely more to a standard razor.

Its just way faster and you never (i literally mean never unless you go full on seizure when using it) cut yourself. They're relatively inexpensive too, so just swing by a loblaws or something and pick one up that seems to suit your needs. If you want an actual shaver to remove the hair completely i highly recommend you get this one

https://panasonic.ca/english/personalhealth/mensgrooming/ESRT51S.asp#.UAhpjk5lSoE

i think i bought it off amazon last year and its awesome! Its not quite what you want, but honestly the sky is the limit in terms of the different attachments and stuff you can have once you just pick one and buy it.

The one I linked just does stubble it doesn't actually shave you completely.

I have $12 bargain bin Conair clippers that do the job just fine.

nah, i know what you mean, if u want the 5 o clock shaddow look u gotta go electric, i like to do both

For those of you (guys) who maintain the designer stubble beard, do you use an electric stubble trimmer? I need to decide whether i should invest in one...currently i just use a disposable razor and get a stubble-type look from not shaving for 1-2 days...this 1-2 day beard isnt the same look as a stubble, is it?

Archived