Premed 101 Forums

Is today the day?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats to everyone who got an interview. I'm sure those who received an interview (mainly OOP) are very deserving individuals. Good job and knock em dead at the interview. Represent OOP for us. :D

Nice post here, tons of deserving applicants! Good luck with your other applications! Maybe we'll catch each other at interviews for Toronto or Queens!

That's interesting..are you in the NB pool or NS pool? are some NS pool applicants coming to NB for interviews!!! cool..also sorry I cant give ya a lift but maybe Ill see ya here! Great place!

Yeah I'm in the NS pool. I said I don't care where I interview though, so they must have just had a lot of people pick Halifax. I interviewed in Halifax last year, so it will be cool to see the NB campus! Also, no worries about the ride. My friend who is also from NS and interviewing in NB has a car.

Yeah I'm in the NS pool. I said I don't care where I interview though, so they must have just had a lot of people pick Halifax. I interviewed in Halifax last year, so it will be cool to see the NB campus! Also, no worries about the ride. My friend who is also from NS and interviewing in NB has a car.

That's cool I didn't know they did that. Well at least you will see the facilities here for the future. Good luck and Safe travels!:)

Archived