Premed 101 Forums

Medical School Preparation- Class of 2017

yeah, i'm in the same boat as inthesticks. I just did it cause it helped with LOC papers and stuff. there's no worries about missing out on spots or anything. in fact, the admissions office said not to be concerned about registering until the packages come out.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. I'm guessing that the information will come in the mystical package... I just googled "memorial medicine immunization requirements" and found a PDF for UGME reqs. It could be outdated, but its starting to get really late in the game and sometimes it takes months to get into my GP!

There is no huge rush to get all of that done. As far as I can tell, if you are missing immunizations, you will have two weeks from the start of classes to schedule them with the school health centre. It is a good idea to get your records though so you can see what you need when the package does arrive.

I just wanna get my vaccines ordere (if I need any) while I'm still covered under the Public Service health coverage! Less money out if my pocket, and by pocket I mean line of credit. Eight more shifts at work!

I have around that too left of my work before i take off to sin jawns

Today could be the day, realizing it is getting closer to orientation, I hope no one has been waiting on their package to start booking and scheduling things. Still no yard or deck at my place..it was supposed to be done by the time I got here...the reason we moved early for a yard for the kids..ugghhhh getting annoyed as my wife tried to make sure it would be done before we got here and thus it was kind of part of the deal...all other places at the same rent have decks and yards...It is just all large jagged rocks.

Just got my package today!

Great to hear! Wondering if you could share what is included in the package? I won't be receiving mine for some time (my English marks haven't arrived yet) so I'm curious to see what information is provided :) thanks!

Archived