Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected 2013

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check or don't check, I don't see myself falling asleep, so I'm just going to go ahead and check. Not checking is not going to change what's going to happen. And if things don't work out, then its just best I check at night, cause tomorrow will be a brand new day.

Check or don't check, I don't see myself falling asleep, so I'm just going to go ahead and check. Not checking is not going to change what's going to happen. And if things don't work out, then its just best I check at night, cause tomorrow will be a brand new day.

Hmm.. you are right.

But would they for certain email us at midnight?

Is queen's sending e-mails to the e-mail you put on your ORPAS application? I just wanted to confirm cause I know Western had sent out an ID for a separate account and I wanted to make sure Queens hadn't done the same.

Everyone will email. Queens goes to the ORPAS email. I wonder if the student centre at western will be updated at midnight. I would think itd take longer but maybe not.

pt at u of t.

I think you're good. I got accepted into the PT program at UofT and I was ranked somewhere in the 20s on the waitlist. They went as high as 30+ from last year's waitlist if I remember correctly. I got my acceptance for UofT PT in June last year. Check your email everyday as you only have a 24 hour notice to respond until they eliminate you and move down the waitlist!

Archived