Premed 101 Forums

2014 Backpack Colour

Is it possible? Something even more jarring than the traffic cones of last year? STAY TUNED.

Maybe a super bright pink. I had a science project in Grade 5 that was actually hard to look at because the construction paper was such a vibrant pink.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet they are all sitting some somewhere and giggling at us because they pulled something and got us yellow or purple or some other colour. Then we'd all feel silly for fighting over turquoise and pink hehe :P

Holy crap I called it! It's neither turquoise or pink. I wanna say I'm disappointed...

But... but... I want that one! It's my favourite colour. As in, I specifically sought out and purchased a car that very colour. My little heart is broken knowing my year won't get those.

Think I can convince MDFinancial to give me one if I get in to Mac or Calgary next year, since I'll be a 2018 too?

Awesome bags guys.

But... but... I want that one! It's my favourite colour. As in, I specifically sought out and purchased a car that very colour. My little heart is broken knowing my year won't get those.

Think I can convince MDFinancial to give me one if I get in to Mac or Calgary next year, since I'll be a 2018 too?

Awesome bags guys.

We can trade

I'm definitely liking the colour. I understand why they didn't go with turquoise, they have had so many shades of blue in the past that it makes sense to go with something else. I'm super excited to get one now!!! Just slightly disappointed that it's not a pink-turquoise tie dye lol

I'm happy. Green is my favourite colour too! I didn't really think it was in the running :). Check out Sarvish's picture though... it's actually darker than in the corporate photos. I like the real colour even more.

Definitely glad they didn't go with another derivative of blue. Pink would have been sweet though lol

Archived