Premed 101 Forums

2014 Backpack Colour

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember actively searching you in threads to find that timer :P

Until I decided to bookmark it lol!

lol I did that too at times. So soon until we find out :D I also vote for turquoise and thought the same things about scrubs matching :P

I'm honestly surprised that someone, let a lone multiple people besides myself looked at the countdown ahaha. Do note I estimated the time as I wasn't sure exactly when they would get them.

@dassy They make hot pink scrubs, do they not? :P

Oh yeah, I can see a hot pink backpack going so well with these 4bfdba3a3920dce7bf6facd2a6d40cee.jpg

Ahhh, my eyes are burning :P

The wait is just about over for the backpack color reveal, but even crazier to think that Calgary is starting already!

** Started already....I have a handful of friends in the class of 2017. Panic is starting to set if for my own start date now!

All my friend who lurk premed101 knew you had a countdown in your signature and would frequently look at it :P

I feel honored hahaah I hope we all cross paths at some point. Be interesting to put a face to an account.

Those are some darn fine looking scrubs! I would rock those.

I'm honestly surprised that someone, let a lone multiple people besides myself looked at the countdown ahaha. Do note I estimated the time as I wasn't sure exactly when they would get them.

@dassy They make hot pink scrubs, do they not? :P

I looked at it a number of times :P

I was going to make a countdown again this year, but you had yours up right after the interview invites

Edit: As for the scrubs, I don't think it's a good idea to have them match the backpack. Either a turquoise backpack with pink scrubs, or a pink backpack with turquoise scrubs. We need some contrast.

I looked at it a number of times :P

I was going to make a countdown again this year, but you had yours up right after the interview invites

Edit: As for the scrubs, I don't think it's a good idea to have them match the backpack. Either a turquoise backpack with pink scrubs, or a pink backpack with turquoise scrubs. We need some contrast.

that is searing my eyes either way :)

Archived