Premed 101 Forums

2014 Backpack Colour

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So excited to be getting one of these and not just staring wistfully at the med students with them walking around my campus. Also pretty pretty please let it be turquoise and NOT hot pink!!

I definitely stare in awe every time I see one. No longer!!

So excited to be getting one of these and not just staring wistfully at the med students with them walking around my campus. Also pretty pretty please let it be turquoise and NOT hot pink!!

This perfectly sums up my feelings

You know what? I don't really want a hot pink bag, but I would ROCK IT if given the chance. I would parade around campus showcasing my pinkness.

I will be at Queen's next year at some point to visit friends and i whole heartily expect to see this when I'm in Kingston! (the mental picture it paints is hilarious)

Can't believe I'm going to get one of the legendary backpacks! I have to strongly vote against pink, I think we are due for a turquoise/green colour though.

A dark green would be nice (i.e. forest green). As long as it's not a super bright lime green or something...but actually I'd gladly accept what I'm given :P

Archived