Premed 101 Forums

I didnt receive anything :(  How do I contact them ? Is it Sara Saunders ? thanks 

Just received this email from Administrative and Student Affairs Coordinator, Graduate Program :

'' Hello,

As some of you may know, you currently on the waitlist for the Qualifying Year of Occupational therapy. We have extended our offers to our selected candidates and they have all accepted.  They are in the process of being finally evaluated by the Graduate and Postgraduate Studies, so there is still a small chance to be contacted.  If you have accepted another opportunity or wish to no longer be part of the waitlist, please let me know by replying to this email. '

It wasn't Sandra but another lady. I spoke to her. She was very nice.  She said by the beginning of next week and that all the offers were already sent out.  I didn't get the email though.  The waiting game continues... 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt receive anything :(  How do I contact them ? Is it Sara Saunders ? thanks 

What is your status on UAPPLY? If it says ''submitted'' , chances are you are on the waiting list. Just to make sure you can give them a call on Tel. 514.398.5926 . Keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully some of us will get an offer next week .

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried to make their fall 2015 schedule through Minerva? The curriculum for U3/QY is available online but the individual schedule for each section is not specified (times per week we have labs,workshop,seminars,lectures).

Archived