Premed 101 Forums

Can Any Current Or Past Queen's Pt Student Share Their Experience At Queen's

I am trying to find out more about the Queen's PT program, I've read a lot about other schools, but I haven't read much about Queen's PT in this forum. Can any current or past Queen's PT student share their experience with the program itself, professors, school life, etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I'm dying to know as well....  So far I have heard some bad things about the overall program with specific details as to why, and my friends who are current and past QueensPT students and those who say that the program is good can't really give specific reasons why it's good = ////

they say the lake is nice there

I'm dying to know as well....  So far I have heard some bad things about the overall program with specific details as to why, and my friends who are current and past QueensPT students and those who say that the program is good can't really give specific reasons why it's good = ////

they say the lake is nice there

Would you be able to elaborate on the negatives? I'm trying to choose between schools as well, so if you have any information it'd be helpful! I saw that you posted a bit about it in the PT/OT/Accepted/Rejected thread.

Archived