Premed 101 Forums

Hi everyone!

I am starting this thread because we should be hearing from McGill about interviews pretty soon. From previous threads, applicants have heard back around Jan 21st, and admissions said they should send them out before Jan. 26 so basically, we should hear from this by the end of the week.

Please post below if you were accepted or rejected, IP or OOP, GPA and hours of volunteer/extra-curricular work

Good luck to everyone!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, FutureMD-QC said:

Congrats on the invite! My status is still ready for review.. about to have a heart attack.

i honestly didnt know that they sent out their invite in bouts, very strange!

From previous threads however, i can see that ready for review means interview, so im sure ull hear from them soon. Maybe check ur junk mail too or give them a calll to confirm! Mine says ready for review as well!

Let us know :) 

15 minutes ago, Driillzz said:

From previous threads however, i can see that ready for review means interview

Ready for review doesn't mean anything except that they haven't given you an answer yet, I think you're confusing with Further review required which means interview

4 minutes ago, SerratiaS said:

Has any refusals been given out? I have a bad feeling that "Ready for Review" might mean you are refused this time since most of the invites have been sent out! PLEASE someone my heart is going to die soon.

same here...

Just now, Al22 said:

Ready for review doesn't mean anything except that they haven't given you an answer yet, I think you're confusing with Further review required which means interview

same here...

Oh yes you are totally right! Thanks for catching that, I meant to say "further review required". Sorry!

5 minutes ago, SerratiaS said:

I feel like since no one is reporting refusals. they might have sent the invites first and then the refusals after lunch. I dont want to be negative but this is isnt looking so good right now :( 

Only a few people got invites.. apparently they do it one by one so there is still hope until you see refused.

Archived