Premed 101 Forums

May 15Th Support Group

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to repeat the previous poster, but just to be clear - did they give any indication that results could potentially be released this week? Or, did they just say "We will discuss with the committee" like you said earlier? Thanks!

To be clear: no promises. But yes, possibly this week.

Kinda freaking out just a lil bit

I'll be here for moral support no matter the outcome. 

So excited to meet the new class... I should plan a premed101 outing sometime this summer. 

Good luck everyone, 

- G

I have the weirdest feeling now. As much as I was counting the days wishing that decisions would be released already, I'm now terrified that results may come out this week!

Likewise...I would love an earlier release but now that I know it may actually happen, I don't know if i am ready  :eek:

I'll be here for moral support no matter the outcome.

So excited to meet the new class... I should plan a premed101 outing sometime this summer.

Good luck everyone,

- G

Thanks ghost stalker. Was great to meet you on interview day.

I wonder if they will let us know for sure or if they'll just send them out earlier without warning?

They like a good secret. But also to not disappoint us so they overestimate how long it will take them rather than underestimate, which is typical business practice really.

They like a good secret. But also to not disappoint us so they overestimate how long it will take them rather than underestimate, which is typical business practice really.

True ???? It would be nice to know though. I took May 13th off of work, because I would like to be at home when the news comes through. I guess I might end up being at work after all.

I did quick research and discovered that they sent out the decisions on May 15th in 2013 and in 2014.

guys - i know it's horrible to wait.. and it would've saved me a lot of headaches to know by now, personally.. but in the end, your fate is sealed at this point.. so try to make peace with whatever comes your way. it'll be fine regardless.

Archived