Premed 101 Forums

May 11, 2016 Support Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn so I guess a waitlist is probably as good as a rejection

Definitely not. I got in off the waitlist. On the stats I think it says 30ish people rejected the offer, so that means about 30 people will be offered a spot of the waitlist no?. Last year they did several cycles of waitlist movement. It can be hard, but keep your head up. If it's your dream, you'll get there..sometimes the road is just a bit different that you imagined, but that can be a great thing :)

EST is the worst.... -.-

Yeah, waking up to bad news would be tough. And also trying to fall asleep the night before. But can you imagine waking up to an admission? It would be like being a kid, waking up on Christmas morning, times 1000.

Yeah, waking up to bad news would be tough. And also trying to fall asleep the night before. But can you imagine waking up to an admission? It would be like being a kid, waking up on Christmas morning, times 1000.

Vancouver is a few hours behind us so I actually have to wait til afternoon/evening...would rather find out first thing in the morning and then move on with my life!

Vancouver is a few hours behind us so I actually have to wait til afternoon/evening...would rather find out first thing in the morning and then move on with my life!

Hahahaha d'oh, of course! I was all like, "Duh, they're a few hours ahead of us, so they get the news a few hours before us!" :D

100 on the waitlist!?! Wow that is news to me. I was thinking like 50 max or something. 

Also, for those who have applied before, I assume the email says what campus you are accepted to?

Good luck everyone! 

Yes, the email specifies which site you have been accepted to.

Good luck everyone, cheers!

Archived