Premed 101 Forums

excuse my ignorance

It is the same test - all through the AAMC

That test fills up fast - it is rather annoying. You would think they had a better way to give everyone a chance to write that. 

If you are needing it for next year snag what you can, and consider locations if needed that require travel. I almost had to go to buffalo to write mine if you would believe it. 

45 minutes ago, rmorelan said:

I almost had to go to buffalo to write mine if you would believe it. 

I wrote mine in Rochester, because the next closest one to southern Ontario was Winnipeg!

It really doesn't matter where you write it, the only difference was the "no guns allowed in the testing center" sign on the wall.

9 minutes ago, Comprehensible said:

I wrote mine in Rochester, because the next closest one to southern Ontario was Winnipeg!

It really doesn't matter where you write it, the only difference was the "no guns allowed in the testing center" sign on the wall.

well you know - that is useful information to know. 

Ha, does add a lot extra annoyance and cost with these trips, and they aren't always possible. Still at least there are often options even if extreme.

5 hours ago, UWCC said:

Check as frequently as you can. If you do, you will likely snag an open spot. People will drop/change their time slots. I know this because I was able to change mine when a spot opened up last year.

some people buy any spot that works and then pay to exchange if something opens up - a bit of a compromise if you are worried about getting nothing. 

Archived