Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites 2019/2020 cycle

4 hours ago, rinzler said:

Mine were really low, so it was a complete surprise to be invited. Hang in there

2 hours ago, MCatt said:

127 in CARS and received an invite OOP. Trumps the other post about a higher cut off for OOP students.

Thank you! and congrats for the II! 

How long do you guys think OOP invites will be sent for? They are probably all sent out eh?

7 hours ago, Unilateral said:

NB Applicant. Received interview invite around noon today.

My application is quite similar to you, jmn753. Scored 502 on MCAT with strong sciences but found CARS especially difficult. 3.85 GPA in undergrad and master's (Biochem) and lots of ECs.

Looking forward to seeing the school and meeting y'all :-) Best of luck!

Wow our stats are super similar! Where did you do your masters? I just finished mine at UBC! 

On 10/9/2019 at 8:46 PM, Epi101 said:

I got an interview and also responded to the email to confirm that I will attend the interview. Did anyone receive a confirmation that the school knows you are coming to the interview?

They don't reply to confirmation emails for interviews. It's frustrating but as long as you responded, you're good to go! Make sure you join the FB group for updates. :)

Congrats!

20 hours ago, Dalgrad said:

Does anyone know if they are still sending invites for OOP anymore? 

31 minutes ago, WorldsBestUsername said:

They don't reply to confirmation emails for interviews. It's frustrating but as long as you responded, you're good to go! Make sure you join the FB group for updates. :)

Congrats!

A friend of mine got an email from them in the middle of the night last night, so I would say so!

Best of luck!

12 hours ago, domo_ricci said:

Did you guys get a confirmation email from munmed when you submitted your application? Or is the interview invite the first email from them? Just realized I only got one from carms when I submitted. 

The only e-mail I received upon submission was the confirmation from CaRMS; no confirmation e-mail from munmed@mun.ca