Premed 101 Forums

UBC Pharmacy Applications 2019/2020 - Class of 2024

Sharron

The interview wasn't bad. My concern is the future of pharmacy, there was even a question about where the profession is headed lol. What do you guys think? Seems like a risky investment based on what pharmacists I know have told me.

2 minutes ago, pharmm said:

The interview wasn't bad. My concern is the future of pharmacy, there was even a question about where the profession is headed lol. What do you guys think? Seems like a risky investment based on what pharmacists I know have told me.

You're saying you're rethinking going to pharmacy? I'm confused

Just now, pharmgirl21 said:

You're saying you're rethinking going to pharmacy? I'm confused

Pharmacy isn't the only professional program I've applied to. I would say I am most passionate about pharmacy, but will probably go with my other option because of the job market uncertainty. Its still not that bad of a career choice, if I didn't have an option I wouldn't be so hesitant. 

5 minutes ago, pharmm said:

Pharmacy isn't the only professional program I've applied to. I would say I am most passionate about pharmacy, but will probably go with my other option because of the job market uncertainty. Its still not that bad of a career choice, if I didn't have an option I wouldn't be so hesitant. 

Fair point! I'm not from BC but I've heard it's hard to get a job there right now in the field. Good luck with everything!

3 minutes ago, Anonymous5647389 said:

Hey guys does anybody know when we'll find out if we got in or not? 

Last year they found out early June but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a bit longer (but still before the course registration date) since they have yet to review our interview clips. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, avengers101 said:

Has anyone called or emailed and asked when we should be finding out? The last couple of years they all found out the first couple of days of June.

Would you like to volunteer as tribute 

14 minutes ago, Axon2020 said:

Last years, the results were released on the first Monday of June. I don't think it will be the case this year..

Watch it be June 8 LOL