Premed 101 Forums

Check your e-mails - Interview invitations have been sent

Guest Makunouchi

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest McCarey007

I just got my invite and I am thrilled! Whew, the wait is over and good luck everyone!

FYI: they don't send you your interview date or any details yet. They simply want you to reply saying you received the interview notification.

Guest benjibert

Yes! I got mine too.

But UBC is notorious regarding their "inefficiency" in their past years. So, thos who have not seen a thing in their inboxes, don't worry too much! You will get your invitation soon with your solid application!

Cheers!

Guest canstowski

Man, i went straight to my yahoo account when i saw this thread and its EMPTY!!!!!!!!!! I was like how can a person went from making it to the wait list last year to not get an interview this year?? |I

Half depress, half lost, i went thru my other seldomly used accounts and BOOM!! They sent my invite to the wrong account! WHEH!!!!!!!!!! I swear my heart stopped for a full minute!!!!

Guest canstowski

I dunno but here is a wild guess....a program that distribute students to one of the three regions of BC (Mainland, Island, Northern Community).....:b

Hey everyone!

I got mine too...I'm so excited!....just out of curiosity, what are you first 2nd and 3rd choices to be located?

Congrats to everyone else who gets interviews! This is a happy day :) ...and weekend for that matter

Well unfortunately my inbox is still empty. I don't suppose there's a chance that they are going out in batches is there?? Or maybe they have my e-mail address wrong??

Hmm, oh well, this is my first application, so I guess I try again next year.

Ollie,

could be that your invitation was returned to sender. It really does look like spam (as someone else has already noted). Mine was delivered to junk instead of inbox.

Don't lose hope. Good luck!

Guest Kirsteen

Hey there,

Congratulations everyone! I'm thrilled for all of us as I'll be joining you guys in March for the UBC interviews. :D

For those of you who have not yet received an interview invitation, take heart. Here is what's being said in the UBC return e-mail:

Thank you for writing to the Faculty of Medicine. If you are writing about the Interview process, the Admissions Office expects to email invitations to current applicants by mid February. Applicants who have not been selected will be notified by regular mail by the end of February.

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest canstowski

Don't worry, they might come in batches...cos i just phone my friend who also applied and he apparently didn't get one yet either. However, he did get an interview last year and his stats are outstanding.....so, don't lose hope! :)

Archived