Premed 101 Forums

CRU pour med dentaire

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hehe, well not the "direct acceptance" cut off but a cote like that wouldve given you position 4 or 5 on last year waiting list. This year, if my speculations are correct and the cote goes down, you'll meet the cut off requirements no problem;)
If your speculations are right and the cote in fact goes down I'm taking you to baton rouge head to head with candles.

If your speculations are right and the cote in fact goes down I'm taking you to baton rouge head to head with candles.

Sorry buddy, I dont swing that way. a 1000$ gift certificate will just do fine!

Mark my words, DMD will go down by 0,3 to 0,4 for university students

so it's around April 12th that we receive news but aren't internet updates supposed to be earlier than the reception of a letter =.=''' by post? for physiotherapy i got a notice like 1 week before and received the letter by mail one week later -.-''' ahhh it's long

Did you got physiotherapy for this year?

oohh vous avez jusqu'au 1er juin? c'est injuste :( , moi j'ai jusqu'au 28 avril pour accepter orthophonie. Je vais meme pas pouvoir savoir si jai été acceptée en médecine avant et je vais devoir payer les 200$ de dépot d'admission peut-être pour rien. Est-ce que quelqu'un sait si le dépot est transferable de programme ?

Archived