Premed 101 Forums

Accepted/Rejected/Deferred/Waitlisted for Current Applicants

Guest HaliEngineer

8 hours ago, timtian5 said:

For those people who were waitlisted, when you accepted your waitlist position, did any of you receive a reply from Dal Med Admissions confirming that they received your response?

No they dont send confimation emails. I emailed a follow up to check if I had been added to the OOP waitlist this year and was told that I had been and that they dont send out confirmation emails.

Thanks for the response.

I guess now all I need to do is wait (aghhhh the wait is unbearable). I'm an OOP waitlist with 80/100. Anyone know when OOP waitlist decisions start to come out? I'm assuming mid-May because of Ontario schools but I'm really hoping they don't bleed into mid-late June/July. 

3 hours ago, timtian5 said:

Thanks for the response.

I guess now all I need to do is wait (aghhhh the wait is unbearable). I'm an OOP waitlist with 80/100. Anyone know when OOP waitlist decisions start to come out? I'm assuming mid-May because of Ontario schools but I'm really hoping they don't bleed into mid-late June/July. 

i know of someone who is rejecting their OOP offer. not sure if they have or not yet, but havent heard of any WL movement. i wonder if they will wait until the deadline to respond passes or something (may 15)? would be curious to know if the WL has ever moved before that

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2022 at 11:15 AM, lobster said:

Rejected:

IP NS

GPA 3.8 

MCAT 507

Casper: 4th 

Essay & Supplemental: 22.84

Interview: 23.6

Total: 66.44

Knew the interview didn't go very well, but didn't expect the score to be that bad. This was my first cycle, and I am pretty deflated seeing as next year will be infinitely harder to get an interview with the new criterion. Congrats to all the future docs! /

What is the new criterion about? I don't see anything on the website :O 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2023 at 11:18 AM, RadTech101 said:

OOP Waitlist 

academic 21/25

supplemental 25/35

Interview 34/40

total score: 80/100

congrats to everyone that got in!! Second time getting waitlisted but at least it’s 5 points higher this time! Hopefully we see a lot of waitlist movement!

hello!! given your high score, I was wondering if you have come off the waitlist yet?

• 10 months later...