Premed 101 Forums

puck this wait!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well in keeping with the subject of your post, at least nhl playoffs start on wednesday, and what better distraction than playoff hockey every night?? puckin eh!

but yeah, the wait sucks, but you've waited since october pretty much anyways, what's another month and a half? And in all honesty, the less you check this forum, the better.

well in keeping with the subject of your post, at least nhl playoffs start on wednesday, and what better distraction than playoff hockey every night?? puckin eh!

but yeah, the wait sucks, but you've waited since october pretty much anyways, what's another month and a half? And in all honesty, the less you check this forum, the better.

whoa whoa whoa..... don't try to bring any form of sensibility and logic into this thread!

unfortunately it was not a hockey reference in the title.

I know this is going to set the last two posters off.....but I hate hockey, and yes, I was born in Canada.

it ain't over yet, only one game, but the sens really have to pick it up and start playing some playoff hockey, put pressure on the pens, forecheck, finish checks, driving the net hard, and shoot the puck at the net. Who cares if it's a weakass shot, it's a whole lot better than a huge slapshot right into the shinpads of one of the pens. They should watch some western conference games, i swear they play a whole lot harder than the east teams do in the playoffs

I wouldn't say annihilated, but definitely outplayed. Gerber wasn't half bad except for the first goal and a bit of the second one where he was way to far out of the net for such a wide 2 on 1, but that wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for commodore in the first place.

One thing that did get annihilated though: Volchenkov's forehead. That guy is hardcore. No one else in the nhl would block shots with their face, hah.

Archived