Premed 101 Forums

UofA they are out!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I got this newsletter from U of A and it explains what the different beartrack status' mean:

An application status of 'Incomplete' means that there are items missing from your application. Select the 'View required items...' link for 'Outstanding Items'. You should check your required items regularily to view updates, as additional items may be added as your application is reviewed.

An application status of 'Complete' means that all of the items required to complete your application have been received.

An application status of 'Pending' means that your application has been received by our office. A review of your application will need to be completed.

I'm OOP and my status also says incomplete but I emailed them and they said that it remains incomplete until they get our final transcripts (due June 15).

I haven't heard anything yet either...have more OOP received invitations?

Here is what mine says:

This application is Complete

Admission Decision: Ineligible

Your application for admission has been carefully considered. We regret that we are unable to offer you admission to this program. Details will be sent by regular post.

It previously said incomplete b/c of my grad transcripts being due June 15th. I haven't gotten anything to my mail either. Isn't that nice that I'm the only one who's been rejected:rolleyes:

Here is what mine says:

This application is Complete

Admission Decision: Ineligible

Your application for admission has been carefully considered. We regret that we are unable to offer you admission to this program. Details will be sent by regular post.

It previously said incomplete b/c of my grad transcripts being due June 15th. I haven't gotten anything to my mail either. Isn't that nice that I'm the only one who's been rejected:rolleyes:

That sucks, sorry. At least you got the courtesy of a notice...I remember calling them on May 15 last year because their website said "all notices sent out" and I didn't get anything, so I figured something happened with their server. After me asking them 3 times to resend my e-mail, they finally stopped beating around the bush and told me I got rejected.:rolleyes:

lol whats the deal with sending out rejections and rejection info by regular post by so many schools

U of A goes into a lot of detail in their rejection notices, though, which is actually really nice. I was completely convinced it was my interview that led to my rejection last year, but the letter actually showed my interview score at the admitted average, and it turned out to be my grades that were the culprit. So the wait is a bit annoying, but you definitely get some worthwhile information in your rejection letter.

hey!! you stole my quote! That sh!t is copyrighted you know!!!:P

You owe me 1 million dollars!

U of A goes into a lot of detail in their rejection notices, though, which is actually really nice. I was completely convinced it was my interview that led to my rejection last year, but the letter actually showed my interview score at the admitted average, and it turned out to be my grades that were the culprit. So the wait is a bit annoying, but you definitely get some worthwhile information in your rejection letter.

IP here......didnt get one yet and getting really nervous!!! Beartracks says application is pending, if that means anything. No e-mail yet. Anyone have any clue if they are going to send out more invites?

I am sure that more are coming. For one thing our little friends on the previous posts have not "re" Confirmed their interview status.

Don't worry, I am positive that they have not finished yet. Also, I think that they will probably be going on lunch soon, so I wouldn't expect anything in the next hour or so.

:)

W

my bear tracks still says "incomplete"...does any one know what that means?!! i haven't received any emails.

Don't worry if it says incomplete.

If you look closer, it says it's incomplete because you have yet to send in your transcripts for your current academic year (2008-2009).

On "Bear Tracks" it shows that the due date for that transcript is June 15.

I'm OOP and haven't heard anything just yet.

Archived