Premed 101 Forums

May 15 Notification

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont think anyone wants to be the first to post a rejection. But once someone posts, more will come.

It is possible that only acceptances were sent (interview invites were sent ahead of non-invites), but the website does say that all notices will be sent on the 15th...but since its not yet the 15th, this is all speculation

i'm kind of surprised though that no one has posted anything about waitlist letters

Anyone in Halifax have mail come today and NOT get anything... I'm debating driving to my parents place at lunch- but its kind of out of the way. I figure if they've made it to NB it should be all over NS by now...

i live in halifax and did not get anything in the mail from Dal (and received other mail)

I've heard of someone getting waitlisted.. so its not JUST acceptances.

Good to know. I was getting worried that they only sent out acceptances and since I hadn't gotten mine yet, I figured I was done.

Still in theory they could've sent out acceptances and waitlists first....and rejections are coming later.

I'm gonna cross my fingers for tomorrow....but I'm getting very anxious....

Good to know. I was getting worried that they only sent out acceptances and since I hadn't gotten mine yet, I figured I was done.

Still in theory they could've sent out acceptances and waitlists first....and rejections are coming later.

I'm gonna cross my fingers for tomorrow....but I'm getting very anxious....

right there with you .... best of luck

Someone might want to call and double check this but.... I heard (3rd person) that someone called and was told that they're sending letters out yesterday, today and tomorrow, with basically no reasoning behind it with respect to acceptance/waitlist/rejection or alphbetical.

Seems kind of strange- if they were going to do batches you think they'd have a point to it.. or just send them all at once.

Someone might want to call and double check this but.... I heard (3rd person) that someone called and was told that they're sending letters out yesterday, today and tomorrow, with basically no reasoning behind it with respect to acceptance/waitlist/rejection or alphbetical.

Seems kind of strange- if they were going to do batches you think they'd have a point to it.. or just send them all at once.

What you heard must be a lie. From what I see on this forum, they were sent at least on the 11th, so there's no way it can be yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Be patient, we're all waiting with you :). It'll be here soon.

I just called and double checked and turns out patrick83 is indeed correct. and yes it is kinda strange! I guess that just means we gotta wait it out a bit longer.

i think it might be alphabetical too, over the three days

I dont think it is alphabetical. My name is at the beginning of the alphabet, and my friend is at the end..and we both got letters. He actually got his yesterday (Halifax residents)

I dont think it is alphabetical. My name is at the beginning of the alphabet, and my friend is at the end..and we both got letters. He actually got his yesterday (Halifax residents)

Agreed. I know people who have heard from beginning to end of alphabet.

Archived