Premed 101 Forums

May 15 Notification

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is she living in Nova Scotia currently??- sorry to be such a stalker, just trying to decide if its worth driving out to my parents house to check!

It came to her parent's house, she's in London. But her parents called her! Chances are its in ur permanent mailing address! goodluck!

its amazing how usually people viewing this thread it like 6... but as soon as someone posts a letter came out, the # of people viewing goes to like 23 (and climbing)

has anyone in other maritime provinces heard back yet?

Haha, yeah I'm not going to lie. I'm at work right now and I'll probably be a horrible employee all day today, tomorrow, and Friday. It's hard not to get a little OCD when you're waiting for a life changing letter.

Lol.... a personal friend and old roommate, and I know the girlfriend as well....

He's not lying....

oh that is good to hear! :) i'm always skeptical on boards like these just because there are some people out there who feed off of crazed type a's like me, ha ha! i think someone posted a fake interview-invite thread a while back...

now, i can't wait to leave work to check my mailbox!

hmm... the website says "acceptance letters" and the original poster had an acceptance as well. Any chance they're just doing acceptances now- waitlist/rejections later?

Hmm. Who knows. They might have mailed the OOP letters first in hopes that they would all arrive on the 15th.

maybe I wasnt clear....

"Acceptance letters have now been mailed out and we have prepared a facebook group called "Dal Med Class of 2013" to allow students to meet and get in contact with each other prior to Orientation week in August. We will be posting updates periodically on the facebook site as information comes up regarding Orientation week dates and activities. CONGRATULATIONS and welcome from the entire class of 2012. Looking forward to meeting you all in August! " on http://2013.medicine.dal.ca/

when was this posted?

Archived