Premed 101 Forums

May 15 Notification

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really think they should send e-mail notifications next year. This seems archaic and unnecessary.

Add a dash of cruel and I'd say you're right on the money. We've kind of been left to torture ourselves for the past week :S.

So was it really true that they were still mailing all kinds of letters up until yesterday?

NB resident and haven't heard positive or negative news up to this point.

As far as I know, that's accurate. I'm in the exact same boat as you, Wizard.

Alright so here is the deal. I was JUST on the phone with the admissions office and got the story in all of its glory.

The letters were mailed out, at random on tuesday wednesday and thursday. As the letters were put into envelopes, they were subsequently mailed. So for those of you who feel like vomitting because you mailbox was empty again today... breathe.

It does not mean that you are rejected or waitlisted... or accepted even. You just didn't luck out in the randomness of the mail out.

Apparently this was a decision made by Dr. Sutton to try to appeal to the applicants. Sending them as soon as they were ready rather than waiting until today to mail them all out.

Alright so here is the deal. I was JUST on the phone with the admissions office and got the story in all of its glory.

The letters were mailed out, at random on tuesday wednesday and thursday. As the letters were put into envelopes, they were subsequently mailed. So for those of you who feel like vomitting because you mailbox was empty again today... breathe.

It does not mean that you are rejected or waitlisted... or accepted even. You just didn't luck out in the randomness of the mail out.

Apparently this was a decision made by Dr. Sutton to try to appeal to the applicants. Sending them as soon as they were ready rather than waiting until today to mail them all out.

Thanks a lot for calling. This has to be the worst timing for a long weekend!

Thanks a tonne, brings down the stress level a bit !

Archived