Premed 101 Forums

May 15 Notification

Your letter is dated the 15th!!? Really..... well I guess that supports the "at random" theory. If all the acceptances came at once they would have all been likely dated the 11th like the initial bunch... yes/no?

Going to be the best long weekend ever..... I can feel it.:mad:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, there's no way we won't be getting those letters tomorrow, right? I'm an NB student living in Fredericton, and there are about 7 others still waiting to hear. From what I've gathered, there have been about 16 acceptances from NB so far of a 20 possible seats, but minimal waitlist placement and no rejections... so you can understand why I'm anxious, heh.

What would you say the odds are I have to wait until Wednesday?

So, there's no way we won't be getting those letters tomorrow, right? I'm an NB student living in Fredericton, and there are about 7 others still waiting to hear. From what I've gathered, there have been about 16 acceptances from NB so far of a 20 possible seats, but minimal waitlist placement and no rejections... so you can understand why I'm anxious, heh.

What would you say the odds are I have to wait until Wednesday?

I'm in Halifax, and I'm prepared to wait until Wednesday. If the letter was mailed Friday, as I believe some were, then Wednesday is possible. Plus I don't want to build up my expectations that today's the day, and be let down.

Though after reflecting during the weekend, I am optimistic there are still acceptances for NS out there!

Hey guys, I just got my rejection letter in the mail. I'm in Toronto, ON, so first OOP post I guess. Good luck to everyone else.

I just got my letter in the mail (Fredericton). I've been waitlisted at number 11, so I guess I'll be in Freddy next year as well. At least it's an improvement over last year, haha.

I got my letter in the mail today, NB resident, waitlist #3... anyone know how many ppl typically get accepted off the waitlist in NB? Understandably the NS list moves much more.

Any NB-ers out there who were accepted and planning to reject the offer?

I got my letter in the mail today, NB resident, waitlist #3... anyone know how many ppl typically get accepted off the waitlist in NB? Understandably the NS list moves much more.

Any NB-ers out there who were accepted and planning to reject the offer?

I know at least two people that might be dropping their dal acceptance from NB...not a 100% sure though

Any Nova Scotia people today?

My mail doesn't come until mid afternoon, but there doesn't seem to be too many in province people posting!

My mail came, and I'm in Halifax and got nothing. If my letter was mailed with the last batch on Friday, then 2 work days would make the arrival date tomorrow.

It's been a long wait, so I hope tomorrow is the big day for me!

w8kg6 & sjcisme - what was the date on your letter and when was it mailed?

My mail came, and I'm in Halifax and got nothing. If my letter was mailed with the last batch on Friday, then 2 work days would make the arrival date tomorrow.

It's been a long wait, so I hope tomorrow is the big day for me!

w8kg6 & sjcisme - what was the date on your letter and when was it mailed?

The date on my letter was May 11th but the envelope says May 13th. Hope that helps!

Have you decided where you are going to end up yourself? You got a lot of acceptances I think....so, your decision will affect some...haha:D

I do have a few options available, there are so many things to consider: curriculum, location, costs, future prospects from the school, etc.... each school exceeds either one category or another... I am still trying to decide which one is most important to me

I am an OOP applicant from the Toronto area......still waiting on my letter :( totally hating Canada Post right now.........argh.....

Are any OOP still waiting on letters?

At what point during the week should we be suspecting a lost letter in the mail, and calling the Admissions office? Thurs? Fri?

Basically, how much time do they give you to respond to an offer?

Thanks! any help appreciated

Archived