Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone!

Still shaking from excitement! I just wanted to let you all know that the waitlist is moving today! I recieved a call at 10:48 inviting me to the Windsor campus, and was told that they're calling a number of people after me as well. The London campus is, as of today, full - although that may change in the future, but there's space in Windsor. I have until the 23 of June to respond (I'll be accepting!) Good luck to everyone. I hope you hear great news today!

Hi everyone!

Still shaking from excitement! I just wanted to let you all know that the waitlist is moving today! I recieved a call at 10:48 inviting me to the Windsor campus, and was told that they're calling a number of people after me as well. The London campus is, as of today, full - although that may change in the future, but there's space in Windsor. I have until the 23 of June to respond (I'll be accepting!) Good luck to everyone. I hope you hear great news today!

Were you on the 'high waitlist'?

I GOT IN!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

not high waitlist and at windsor!!!

OK so i was still in so much shock, and I didn't catch anything the lady said after I heard about the acceptance. What are we supposed to do?

CONGRATS!!! So happy for you! :D

OK so i was still in so much shock, and I didn't catch anything the lady said after I heard about the acceptance. What are we supposed to do?

Wow, I read various post of yours over the last few years and think I have an idea what amazing news this must be for you even relative to everyone else that received acceptances..

Congrats Alastriss.... go tear it up in Windsor.

Congrats Alastriss, I too have read many of your posts, and I am sure this is a terrific moment for you. Best of luck.

ALRIGHT!!!!! :) Congrats, my friend, congrats

See you in Sept!

Just missed two calls from Western...she left a msg on my vm at work but I wasn't here to actually receive the calls...grrr, now I want to know what it was about!

Oh, I think you know what it was about. And on that note, I'll see you in the fall because:

I JUST GOT IN TO THE WINDSOR CAMPUS!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely not high waitlist, definitely had given up pretty much all hope.

Holy ****.

Good luck to everyone else!

woooooooooo!

Got accepted today to uwo this morning! except i'm a little confused. on the phone she told me windsor, but i got an email this afternoon and it said "for the campus which you have indicated as your preference" and my preference was london. did anyone else get an email with this wording? why couldn't the email just say for _____ campus?? ah well. also, how do i accept this offer? i'm so confused but too excited to spend time looking through these forums! any info would be great!

Archived