Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FYI guys - last year, the waitlist didn't start moving at Western until June 9th - I assume the office needs a few days post response deadline to do administrative work.

That's a little bit late if the deadline is June 12th for provisional acceptances! They better get their act together. We had to to apply and interview...

If it helps anybody at all, I received an email today stating that UWO has received my final acceptance. By that I'm assuming that they already know how many students have accepted/declined, and with that info, how many waitlist spots to move..

Good luck to all waiting :)

If it helps anybody at all, I received an email today stating that UWO has received my final acceptance. By that I'm assuming that they already know how many students have accepted/declined, and with that info, how many waitlist spots to move..

Good luck to all waiting :)

Yup so did I.

Hang in there!

Just got off the waitlist into London, so things are movin'.

Now it's time for some decision-making...

Edit: I had a "high" rank, so let's determine what the waitlist movement is like.

fantastic! If anyone posting could let people know if they are high or not on the waitlist that would be excellent help I am sure to those still waiting.

Congrats again, and see you in September!

Yes, if people could put whether they are high waitlist or not, that would be helpful.

Also, and I hate to sound like such a keener, but if you guys could share your 2-year gpas and MCAT, that would help those like me who are still neurotically trying to determine our chances...

Congratulations.

Hi. I've been stalking these forums for awhile, and I realize they're making me more and more neurotic (hence my question). I was under the impression that the high wait list was quite small. I was therefore wondering if anyone on the high wait list did not receive a phone call today (just to get an idea of how the rest of us stand):)

Thanks!

was it just me or is everyone who got an offer yesterday accepting it?

seems like it, but I suppose that makes sense. The only way you would turn it down is if you were got off two or more waitlists on the same day (if my early morning logic is working :)).

good luck to all today!

Archived