Premed 101 Forums

IP Waitlist 2009

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey All,

I am new here and also in dreaded med pergatory. Best of luck to everyone and I hope we all get in together!

I just have one question, do they usually call or email you if you are getting off the waitlist? I am leave for europe for a month in a few weeks and I am terrified they are going to try to call me when I am away.

Thanks!

Just wondering how everybody's holding up :P

I never knew I was obsessive compulsive but the constant email and forum checking is making me think I sould see somebody.

Here's to hoping all of us waitlisters make it and show those first round acceptees what we're made of!

My friend called the U of C today. Apparently they start the movement once X number of spots become available--they did not disclose this number to him, but they said it will most likely be on Tuesday. The most movement (by far) will take place in the 2 weeks following.

Good luck to everyone once I get my spot :P

Just wondering how everybody's holding up :P

I never knew I was obsessive compulsive but the constant email and forum checking is making me think I sould see somebody.

Here's to hoping all of us waitlisters make it and show those first round acceptees what we're made of!

I know! I am a total addict, I hate the waiting. I guess I also need to find better things to do with my time.

I know! I am a total addict, I hate the waiting. I guess I also need to find better things to do with my time.

OK, me three. I am also obsessing about when/if/how the IP waitlist will move, definitely another compulsive forum checker :)

Are you guys also waiting for UofA?

Thank you Jamer/Jamer's friend for looking into what's happening at the admissions office. I'll try to relax until Tuesday :rolleyes:

I am only waitlisted at U of C so it is my only chance for this year! I hear that the waitlist admissions will be done in blocks with a standard 10 day (or so) wait time in between and not a rotating admission. I am going to be bald from the stress by the end of june

I need to find something to distract me until tuesday. But the wait list anxiety distracts me instead from everything else I have to do! :mad:

you can write my thesis for me.... :D

actually, the waitlist anxiety is less distracting than the May 15 anxiety...I wasn't even sleeping that week, I was so anxious for the results.

At least now, I can sleep and sort of work and when my number comes up, I'll be ready!!!

Archived