Premed 101 Forums

Sept 3, anyone anyone?

LostLamb

Wow, you're lucky lol... Verbal is really holding me back from a great score I think... Practice tests I'm getting at least 10's or above on PS and BS but then my verbal score holds me below 30.. Boo

I feel ya! I'm in a similar situation. Hopefully the verbal section won't be too difficult. *crossing my fingers*

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, you're lucky lol... Verbal is really holding me back from a great score I think... Practice tests I'm getting at least 10's or above on PS and BS but then my verbal score holds me below 30.. Boo

oh man, i am in the same boat. I write my practise exams telling myself that 'i will kick the verbal's section ass this time round' and yet, i end up with a sore behind ahhaha. Hopefully it won't be so bad on the actual test - not much else we can do but hope :D

Good luck all! I will keep up with the studying after my exam until i get my score - i have a feeling i will have to rewrite it so might as well keep up the momentum :) (yea, sucks i know)

Will be part of the Sept 3rders also. I wrote the July 8th one and scored a 33Q (12/10/11Q) but decided to rewrite again. Didn't want to take the risk of getting no interviews from Queens and Western.

you are insane...I would never go through this hell if i had a score like that!!! Either way, good luck - i am sure you will do great :)

I am doing worse and worse now on the practise questions. Trying not to psych myself out but let's be honest, it isn't helping my confidence at all.

I wish lots of patience, clear thinking, and good scores to all of you writing on Friday....just not too good, ok? I don't want to be that mythical 3J scorer:p

I am doing worse and worse now on the practise questions. Trying not to psych myself out but let's be honest, it isn't helping my confidence at all.

I wish lots of patience, clear thinking, and good scores to all of you writing on Friday....just not too good, ok? I don't want to be that mythical 3J scorer:p

Try not to burn yourself out before the actual test.

Indeed I am

What time are you guys gonna be there for? I remember last time I wrote an 8AM, I was there at 730 but got checked in super late

I was fortunate enough to get the afternoon sitting :). Good luck man, hopefully we get the R and/or 11VR and this re-write will be worth it.

I've studied for this one at least 100 times longer than my first. Hope it goes well.

you are insane...I would never go through this hell if i had a score like that!!! Either way, good luck - i am sure you will do great :)

I'm going to crack 100 total mcat score this time. He'll be insane if he does it twice and rewrites.

You mean 100 total questions out of the 146? That's where I was around for the first couple practice tests and I've managed to get past that point and more on the past couple tests... Hopefulllyyyy I can do even better on the real thing tomorrow :o Have many people done much better on the actual test then on practice tests?

You mean 100 total questions out of the 146? That's where I was around for the first couple practice tests and I've managed to get past that point and more on the past couple tests... Hopefulllyyyy I can do even better on the real thing tomorrow :o Have many people done much better on the actual test then on practice tests?

I've never done a practice test, but I'm thinking about changing that today! I'm talking about total score over multiple writings.

In general, most people probably do slightly worse than practice tests or around the same score. However, how you feel after the test is usually a poor predictor of what you actually scored. A lot of times people come out and they are convinced that they bombed the test but find out that they did pretty well.

In general, most people probably do slightly worse than practice tests or around the same score. However, how you feel after the test is usually a poor predictor of what you actually scored. A lot of times people come out and they are convinced that they bombed the test but find out that they did pretty well.

I hope you are right takashi! I just wrote the MCAT this morning and I feel like I completely bombed VR and BS. So much harder than the practice tests. But since we had really hard VR and BS today, maybe you guys will get easier VR and BS tomorrow? Good luck everyone!

Archived