Premed 101 Forums

Sept 3, anyone anyone?

LostLamb

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shiet, I found verbal tough. Was hoping for 11... now I'll be happy just to maintain 10. Had to guess on a few of the last questions of the sentimentalism passage (ran low on time).

PS/BS/WS were all decent. As far as I know, EK never talked about isometric contractions which pissed me off. I didn't read the bio books too carefully though, so I may be wrong.

THIS captures everything i felt about the MCAT this morning...

I did make some stupid mistakes though, ugh...

I have to look for a test spot on the 11th. I completely blanked at the start of PS, lost track of time, freaked out and then consequently couldn't concentrate on anything. I recollected well during the break and the rest of the exam was amazing :( *sigh*

Edit: Oh crap, it looks like I can't even register for a test spot for the 11th because it will be too late :( :(

A year down the drain...

I have to look for a test spot on the 11th. I completely blanked at the start of PS, lost track of time, freaked out and then consequently couldn't concentrate on anything. I recollected well during the break and the rest of the exam was amazing :( *sigh*

Edit: Oh crap, it looks like I can't even register for a test spot for the 11th because it will be too late :( :(

A year down the drain...

lol, I was just about to break it to you.

Don't worry about it, I'm prepared to re-write in January if I must.

Besides, one year is just enough time to really bolster your app.

Lol, I was just about to break it to you.

Don't worry about it, I'm prepared to re-write in January if I must.

Besides, one year is just enough time to really bolster your app.

Time isn't really on my side anymore, so potentially losing a year is a big deal. My non-GPA/MCAT application is pretty strong, so I guess I just have to continue maintaining it.

Oh well, what is one year in a lifetime? :D

Yeah PS was more calculation than I was used to, also it seemed to be more physics compared to chem? It was alright I guess, I did run short on time though and had to guess at a couple calculation questions that I probably could have gotten right, which I didn't like.

VR was ok but I never great with it.. The passages seemed better than normal to me but the questions were kinda tough..

WS prompts were pretty good I think what about you guys?

BS was alright for all the free standing questions but the last couple passages? They kind of caught me off guard, and I kinda needed a bit more time and ended up guessing one or two...

How did you guys feel about it?

I thought the prompts were pretty tough. They at least took a lot more thinking, than most.

Am I crazy, or did the non passage redox question not have a single answer? Of the four answers, were there not two pairs of identical answers?

And yes, that organic question was way harder than they usually are. nn

Archived