Premed 101 Forums

Sept 3, anyone anyone?

LostLamb

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now that the sep 2 results got posted early i wonder if the sep 3 ones are out. you better hope that they didn't grade it as hard, since there were no experimental passage

I think you need to find something better to do with your time rather than try and scare people that marks are out, when they aren't-I wrote September 2nd and this troll almost gave me a heart attack when I checked premed today!

Anyone know if theres a specific time its released?

I've been hearing around 5 pm EST, but I really don't know.

I expect to recieve mine around 3 pm MST, however I can't help checking often:o Good thing I have a fairly busy afternoon to take my mind off it.

Anyone who wrote in the afternoon have their scores? Im guessing we are a bit delayed.

I was morning. I actually looked back and saw that I didn't that I left a few blank. I had a prolonged brain fart on a question and then skipped it. I paced myself over the rest of it so that I would have 5 minutes to look at the question again. When I got to the checklist page I saw that I actually skipped it and all of the questions left on that page. My score was the same in all sections, except a lower written this time, as I scored in May.

Wow I am so disappointed. I got a 11/9/14 Q. In my previous 3 attempts I had gotten 10 on verbal for each and didnt at all expect a 9. This is very depressing and it nullifies any shot I have with Western and essentially my rewrite was worthless considering my august sitting was 12/10/11 Q. Also really hurts my chances with Mcmaster who takes most recent score (?). Thoroughly disappointed.

Archived