Premed 101 Forums

Sept 3, anyone anyone?

LostLamb

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am so sad... got the same crappy 8 for verbal. And this is after practicing for so long. Officially DEPRESSED :(

I decided to try to pickup 1 or 2 in written and 1 in verbal, and just hope for same or better in the sciences. I stayed the same in verbal (lower than my first though) and regressed to the written score of my first. Lots of multiple writers in here. In other threads people though a poster rewriting after a 33 was crazy. Lets hope my 4th isn't a 33 and is higher.

I'm also frustrated and sad like the majority of you. Didn't even come close to what I was aiming for and worked significantly harder this time than last. Man this test really can make you feel dumb. I'm so tired of this test that I don't think I'll rewrite next year. Hopefully the improvement I made is enough.

I'm in the same situation. I had 11 verbal before this rewrite...at least I had a good shot for McMaster back then.

Now this rewrite brought me to a 8VR...

Wow, just goes to show how arbitrary the VR section is. It's not like you lose VR knowledge (no memorization required).

I'm also confused about my Q. I didn't even finish an essay last time and still got Q. This time my examples and writing were stronger and still got a Q. Not even sure if it's worth a rescore.

no, I have until 2morrow to give them the money for the application, so I just want to see if its worth it :)

You wish. Bank payment won't go through instantly. Credit card instant payment was due Oct 1.

Receipt of these fees later than October 6, 2010 will invalidate your application.

Wow, just goes to show how arbitrary the VR section is. It's not like you lose VR knowledge (no memorization required).

I'm also confused about my Q. I didn't even finish an essay last time and still got Q. This time my examples and writing were stronger and still got a Q. Not even sure if it's worth a rescore.

Ha...the writing section is pretty arbitrary too. Out of the 3 times I've taken this test, my writing scores were Q, N?!, Q.

I really can't think of how my second set of essays could have been THAT bad in comparison.

I'm physically driving there 2morrow, don't worry about the payment, what are the chances?

No chance at all for Western and Queens with your VR/WS Combo. Mac will depend on your GPA; your VR doesn't kill you but doesn't help you either.

You're fine for U of T, and Ottawa doesn't look at the MCAT.

Depending on your GPA, apply to Ottawa, U of T, and Mac.

No chance at all for Western and Queens with your VR/WS Combo. Mac will depend on your GPA; your VR doesn't kill you but doesn't help you either.

You're fine for U of T, and Ottawa doesn't look at the MCAT.

Depending on your GPA, apply to Ottawa, U of T, and Mac.

its 3.72, I'm just trying to see if its even decent. Is it really worth the drive there?

Also in application I have Ottawa, U of T, Mac and Queens.

Archived