Premed 101 Forums

Sept 3, anyone anyone?

LostLamb

Well, Ottawa and U of T have weighting systems, so it depends on your GPA for those schools.

Your GPA/VR combo gives you a shot at Mac.

Honestly, if you have any shot at all, then I would say it's worth the drive there.... Why wouldn't you?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3.72 GPA won't make the cutoff for Ottawa, unless you are considered an Ottawa resident or aboriginal.

Yeah, but the wGPA Ottawa uses is different. I've got like a 3.62 overall, but 3.86 for Ottawa, so I've at least got a shot. It depends on what jobrah's wGPA is. Same story for his/her U of T application.

Well, Ottawa and U of T have weighting systems, so it depends on your GPA for those schools.

Your GPA/VR combo gives you a shot at Mac.

Honestly, if you have any shot at all, then I would say it's worth the drive there.... Why wouldn't you?

I was gonna anyways, just seeing my options. thx tho brah

I got 27q, sorta surprising but meh, its all good I dont regret writing it ( im in 3rd year). Least now i know what to expect and can prepare accordingly next year.

Btw, i met some girl from western 4th year at dewey colledge in the 2pm time, if u happen to be on premed leave me a pm.

well in all honesty, I don't know, but it sounds to me like it's a below average or an average chance. I'd rather just apply and see, and no offense, I probably wouldn't live with my self if I took a couple ppls words over the internet to decide if $520 is worth med school.

well if i was to be neutral and read the comments, it seems like it would be a gamble to apply, but I'm gonna do it. Thats what I'm saying, if I was indifferent about the process, based on the replies I probably wouldn't do it.

I guess I shouldn't work full time and study for the exam lmao, hopefully every1 ITT gets in.

I got 27q, sorta surprising but meh, its all good I dont regret writing it ( im in 3rd year). Least now i know what to expect and can prepare accordingly next year.

Btw, i met some girl from western 4th year at dewey colledge in the 2pm time, if u happen to be on premed leave me a pm.

Why would you pm this guy, hottie? PM me I got better scores.

EDIT: But don't be too old! My upper limit age rule is (my age / 2)-5

well if i was to be neutral and read the comments, it seems like it would be a gamble to apply, but I'm gonna do it. Thats what I'm saying, if I was indifferent about the process, based on the replies I probably wouldn't do it.

I guess I shouldn't work full time and study for the exam lmao, hopefully every1 ITT gets in.

I'd just follow the mentality that you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by applying. The worst thing that will happen is that they'll toss your application if it doesn't meet their requirement. Good luck!

33Q - Rewrote to replace my 32R (12/9/R/11).

Got 10 (felt AWFUL about phys so happy with this)/11:)/Q/12

I'd say it's a success!!!

Edit: Didn't feel great about writing so didn't apply to queen's (GPA was a bit too low anyways) So I'm hoping this will be enough for Mac/Western.

Why would you pm this guy, hottie? PM me I got better scores.

EDIT: But don't be too old! My upper limit age rule is (my age / 2)-5

So, did you beat your 38T?

Still opting for the unethical non-disclosure of your more recent test to medical schools?

33Q - Rewrote to replace my 32R (12/9/R/11).

Got 10 (felt AWFUL about phys so happy with this)/11:)/Q/12

I'd say it's a success!!!

Edit: Didn't feel great about writing so didn't apply to queen's (GPA was a bit too low anyways) So I'm hoping this will be enough for Mac/Western.

Yeah...IDK if you were morning Sept 3 but I found physics to be ridiculous as well rofl.

Definitely the morning session. I found the questions weren't conceptually hard just soo time consuming. I wanted to do a calc for every question and there definitely wasn't enough time! I think if I had a more solid grip of the material I wouldn't have needed the calcs but meh...10 isn't going to get me excluded from anywhere!

Definitely the morning session. I found the questions weren't conceptually hard just soo time consuming. I wanted to do a calc for every question and there definitely wasn't enough time! I think if I had a more solid grip of the material I wouldn't have needed the calcs but meh...10 isn't going to get me excluded from anywhere!

I would say that this one was very time consuming, although I did get hung up on one question. On a previous exam I ended the section with almost 20 minutes left and somewhat did each question twice. This time I didn't finish, but that wasn't completely due to the particular exam.

Archived