Premed 101 Forums

Sept 3, anyone anyone?

LostLamb

I have to look for a test spot on the 11th. I completely blanked at the start of PS, lost track of time, freaked out and then consequently couldn't concentrate on anything. I recollected well during the break and the rest of the exam was amazing :( *sigh*

Edit: Oh crap, it looks like I can't even register for a test spot for the 11th because it will be too late :( :(

A year down the drain...

Man Lost Lamb, it was like you were reading my mind! I felt the exact same about the PS. I know I overcomplicated some questions and screwed myself over (I thought about it when I finished and whacked myself for being so dumb). I ran out of time and I feel so bad about the PS section especially since PS was the one I was preparing for the most! Like you I recollected during the break and feel that the rest of the test went awesome.

I hate that we have to wait a month :S

As for the bio question you guys are talking about, I agree, I felt there was something wrong and it threw me for a loop.

I'm just so disappointed about the first section.... hopefully I score in the 30s.... 1 week and 4 days left till we get our results...

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wrote this day and on August 13. I didn't know my Aug 13 scores but I thought I did bad so I redid it on Sep 3. ****, I ended up getting a 38T on the earlier test. Now I have a bad feeling that this test result will not be as good (esp verbal) and will displace the previous score.

I submitted my application and released my last score to OMSAS before this release date comes out. I hope they don't know that I wrote it again. Anyone know how this works? > If I don't get in this year, my second score will count for Toronto, Western and McMaster!

Holy **** I would ecstatic if I got that score. There's enough schools out there than only use best score, and Toronto and Western just have cutoffs anyway (which I'm sure you should hit if you got that score the first time).

Also, I haven't actually used it yet, but I believe you must give schools access to all your scores. Either way, I wouldn't recommend you trying to hide your rewrite.

BTW why would pick that name?...

thank goodness for midterms and assignments and being behind...since i have to submit omsas before i even know my scores I will just take it for granted that i have met the cut offs, and get around to looking at the actual scores AFTER i have most applications off my plate!

Relax relax relax everyone. Enjoy living in ignorance :)

@LostLamb I'm with ya. Fingers crossed my applications won't be outright rejected, but will have to submit without the scores anyways.

If you think this wait is hard, you're in for a treat come May the year you interview. Also, as an FYI, they almost always delay the date a few days so don't hold your breath on the 5th.

@LostLamb I'm with ya. Fingers crossed my applications won't be outright rejected, but will have to submit without the scores anyways.

If you think this wait is hard, you're in for a treat come May the year you interview. Also, as an FYI, they almost always delay the date a few days so don't hold your breath on the 5th.

I've been waitlisted at multiple schools two years in a row...no need to tell me about frustration waits! this one is NOTHING...but so much hinges on it. oh well, water under the bridge. :)

Archived