Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites?

Nope, panel.

EDIT: knowing you, f_d, you were probably asking so you'd know whether you should get ready to post the MMI package, haha.

I think it's great, by the way, and a lot of the stuff that's in that package would also be relevant for a panel interview.

Actually, it was b/c of my new MMI Prep Thread found @ McGill Forum.

My MMI Package is pretty well known by everyone but the word needs to be spread about my MMI Prep Thread (a condensed version of the Package) so it does not become lost in all the other ones. And I was thinking of sending PMs to those accepted as I have done for interviewees of the other med schools, e.g., Queen's, U/C, NOMS, U/Manitoba.

And am I correct that U/T is the only other panel interview?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, it was b/c of my new MMI Prep Thread found @ McGill Forum.

My MMI Package is pretty well known by everyone but the word needs to be spread about my MMI Prep Thread (a condensed version of the Package) so it does not become lost in all the other ones. And I was thinking of sending PMs to those accepted as I have done for interviewees of the other med schools, e.g., Queen's, U/C, NOMS, U/Manitoba.

And am I correct that U/T is the only other panel interview?

Western is also panel.

someone in the other thread, invited/rejected, said that they got invited ... they applied for the english stream :(

Ok, small sample size, but I'm breathing easier thinking that even though my inbox is empty, maybe the french stream is going out first.

someone in the other thread, invited/rejected, said that they got invited ... they applied for the english stream :(

Yeah this is causing me to have a minor panic attack. With every single other interview this year, I got the email before checking pm101. Now this feels like torture.

Guest Juicy.Fruit

apparantly they send it out manually by last name alphabetical order..

could some1 let me know if they received an invite with last name starting with S or T?

Guest Juicy.Fruit
Might be english stream in Ottawa. Because I got an invite as well for the english stream (from the Ottawa area).

Does your last name begin with one of the earlier alphabets? (A~J?) and the time stamp of the email?

Since French + English is mixed, I have a feeling all categories are pooled into the batch for invites.

Guest Juicy.Fruit

invited! wow, wat a relief after Queens, Mac rejections...

Im English, IP but does not apply to any of the Ottawa-region catergory(ies).

Last name starts with a letter in the range S-Z.

invited! wow, wat a relief after Queens, Mac rejections...

Im English, IP but does not apply to any of the Ottawa-region catergory(ies).

Last name starts with a letter in the range S-Z.

Any chance your wGPA is just under 3.85? (Probably not I know...just wishful thinking on my part)

Archived