Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried doing that on Friday...I made it to 10am haha

Haha! I should probably also state that I plan on not checking premed until later in the day XD. I did that when McMaster sent out their invites and I kept refreshing my email every couple of minutes xD.

come on guys, we've run the gauntlet that is med applications in ontario for this cycle. Most likely been pummeled so far but just need to stay strong for one last day lol. Hopefully good news comes our way.

champ, did you realize you just rhymed (w/o the lol that is :D )

So nervous for tomorrow!! It would be so bad if they move the date (for sending news) one day later or something ><

That's why I wish Ottawa would follow in U of T's footsteps in being a bit more transparent about their admission process so we at least know when rejections/invites and how many of them will be going out.

lets work on your independent learning skills by letting you read the thread

Come on! Why are you being so rude? Unbelievable. Be nice, everyone wants good things for everyone here. I was just throwing out a question on what people thought, not going by what FABS said about last year. In other words, whats is everyones' feelings, morning or afternoon?

Good luck with your application.

Ab

Guest Juicy.Fruit
Come on! Why are you being so rude? Unbelievable. Be nice, everyone wants good things for everyone here. I was just throwing out a question on what people thought, not going by what FABS said about last year. In other words, whats is everyones' feelings, morning or afternoon?

Good luck with your application.

Ab

either way, one will come in the morning. so the rest of us who didn't hear in the morning will know wat to expect.

Does U/O have the MMI?

Nope, panel.

EDIT: knowing you, f_d, you were probably asking so you'd know whether you should get ready to post the MMI package, haha.

I think it's great, by the way, and a lot of the stuff that's in that package would also be relevant for a panel interview.

Archived