Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box for people with no e-mails yet

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As the Hope Box enters its second month since its grand opening, it would like to thank its loyal clients who have so patiently stayed during these trying times.

Indeed! Good luck today to all those who've stuck it out this long. Hopefully good news is awaiting us :)

Woke up to an interview invite on my Blackberry. There is still hope people, and I hear that the med students had to sign up for weekends in April too!

what do you mean by they sign up for weekends? as in, they had to sign up to interview students this year??

I'm still here as well. I got my friend to lock me out of my gmail so that I could stop checking obsessively (and also, in the extremely likely event that I'm rejected, prevent me from seeing said rejection until the end of the week once I've finished a few assignments).

Just curious- do you guys remember when you received your verification letters? I got mine at the end of november, and like the U of T decision I was the last person I knew IRL to receive it.

I'm still here as well. I got my friend to lock me out of my gmail so that I could stop checking obsessively (and also, in the extremely likely event that I'm rejected, prevent me from seeing said rejection until the end of the week once I've finished a few assignments).

Just curious- do you guys remember when you received your verification letters? I got mine at the end of november, and like the U of T decision I was the last person I knew IRL to receive it.

It's pointless to try n find out why we're the last ones... its probably just chance. Only thing we can do is just wait it out. We have just as much a chance of getting an interview as anyone else. We are just unlucky in having to wait so long

It's pointless to try n find out why we're the last ones... its probably just chance. Only thing we can do is just wait it out. We have just as much a chance of getting an interview as anyone else. We are just unlucky in having to wait so long

If the rest of you guys still waiting are anything like I am, then the thing that all of us have in common is that we're all extremely good looking and talented

Has everyone just given up? :(

This hope box seems very quiet...

yeah...well, I've given up, just so that I could carry on with my life. :P But there hasn't been any new on Deborah's blog or this site, so I'd imagine that everyone's just waiting.

Archived