Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box for people with no e-mails yet

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far ONE grad invite has gone out today! I hope they aren't just keeping a "rejected" pile with a note that says "get to this eventually" because I've never been this stressed in my life before.

I've realized this is my biggest fear with UofT. Yet-to-be-released-impending-doom.

So far ONE grad invite has gone out today! I hope they aren't just keeping a "rejected" pile with a note that says "get to this eventually" because I've never been this stressed in my life before.

I have a feeling that they are trying to get things wrapped up within the week, thus we can certainly expect a large number of refusals to go out at some point.

As we know, they will naturally interview far less applicants than they will reject. At this point, just take a deep breath and realize that there's a large number of applicants in the same position as you.

Good luck to all those waiting to hear. Crossing fingers!!!

Could you post the updates here for those of us without twitter accounts.

@strikingleafs invites and refusals will be ongoing this week. We are putting a push on to get finished

@sophia_37 Pls step away from the email! The msgs are still there when you get back. (staff don't get reading week & MD does March break)

There we go

If the order is undergrads + some grads, grads, under the typical cutoffs, rejects... then we are screwed... If anyone is around U of T and wants to build a snow fort with me before 4:30, please let me know. I am going to barrage Leslie and Deborah. The snow is melting so I am not sure if the snow balls would melt by the heat of our hands or even fly that far, but at this point, it is worth trying. Maybe if we keep them on some ice in a cooler they will be OK. It is possible that our snow fort would be tiny as well so expect enemy fire..only the brave will survive.

If the order is undergrads + some grads, grads, under the typical cutoffs, rejects... then we are screwed... If anyone is around U of T and wants to build a snow fort with me before 4:30, please let me know. I am going to barrage Leslie and Deborah. The snow is melting so I am not sure if the snow balls would melt by the heat of our hands or even fly that far, but at this point, it is worth trying. Maybe if we keep them on some ice in a cooler they will be OK. It is possible that our snow fort would be tiny as well so expect enemy fire..only the brave will survive.

Haha! I am pretty sure there is no planned order, they go through file as they go. If you're qualified and you're at the end of the pile..you will get your interview..just later than most people. I doubt they send them in a pre-determined order, trust me I know how much it sucks to wait! stay strong:D

Are there any undergraduate students, applied relatively early, without flags that still have not heard?

I am seriously considering the possibility that I somehow missed my rejection...

I submitted my application in August, and all references received (as per OMSAS) by mid-september... Still no word. I am a 4th year undergrad

Archived