Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box for people with no e-mails yet

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Law, you're rejection for an interview is heartbreaking. You are by far the most insightful and helpful person on these forums. I don't post often, but I have been reading your stuff for the past 3 years. I really do wish you all the best in your future endeavors, and hope you are successful in all you attempt. You will without a doubt make one hell of a physician!

It is afternoon now. Please send some more e-mails Leslie. The current count of days wasted refreshing my e-mails constantly : 5...please don't make it 6. It is a nice day outside today.

So I guess it's safe to say they are on lunch break?

Deborah has said that more invites will be sent this afternoon, let's hope we all hear some good news later!

on Twitter Deborah said this to a question:

@UTMedAdmissions Hi Deb. I was just wondering if all the invites for today were sent or if there will be more throughout the day? Thanks.

@ssharif4 I think she'll be sending this afternoon

She also mentioned 'no news is good news' - I hope this is true/not false hope for us still left...what a day

8 invites and 7 rejections posted so far today. I wonder if 8 invites * premed 101 dilution factor = full interview dates March 5 + 6?

You shouldn't read too much in to this. I think she probably means if you haven't heard, it's better than having heard a rejection. It doesn't mean that everyone whohasn't heard should look forward to an invite. just sayin...!

Guys, just say the word...I'm 1 minute from the Med Building..I will go in there RIGHT NOW and find Leslie! :P

Archived